Product Name: cement mill cyclone air separators
Capacity: 10 – 250 TPD
Condition: brand new.
Airflow: 16000 – 240000 m3/h
Cement mill separator, or cement separator, is a type of equipment that was widely used in the cement grinding system and raw mill system of cement plants. The function of the separator is to separate the fine-sized particles from the coarse-sized particles, so as to avoid material condensation and over grinding in the mill, and improve the milling system’s grinding efficiency.
Many types of separators have been developed in the past few decades, including the turbo separator, the cyclone air separator, the cage-type separator, and so on. The most advanced and efficient separators for the cement industry are the cyclone air separators with specially designed circumferential screens.
AGICO high-efficiency cement mill separators are advanced cyclone air separators developed by using the method of aerodynamics analysis on the basis of international advanced powder separation principle. They have a remarkable powder separation effect and can greatly increase the mill output.
Cyclone Air Separator Features
Compared to conventional cement mill separators, our cyclone air separators have following advantages:
- Separate the material into three parts: coarse powders (d>150um), medium-coarse powders (60um<d<150um), and fine powders (d<60um). Coarse and medium-coarse powders are sent back for re-grinding and fine powders are discharged as products.
- The advanced design allows our separators to maintain a stable efficiency even when the air volume, feed rate, and material quantity vary in a large range.
- The working principle is designed according to aerodynamics analysis, which reduces the air resistance during production and increases efficiency;
- The main shaft of the separator is designed to work at high speed. It is convenient to adjust the fineness, and the adjustment range is wide.
- The space of the separation room is optimized and improved, makes full use of the main space to increase the material air ratio, and improves the separation efficiency.
- The key parts are made of wear-resistant materials or treated with anti-wear technology, which reduces the wear rate of the machine and effectively extends its service life
- The mechanical vibration reduction principle is adopted in the base design of the separator, so the resonance frequency between the separator and the foundation is not close to the natural frequency of the separator, which fundamentally solves the vibration issue.
- All outlet pipes are equipped with double interlock air valves, which greatly reduces the air leakage rate of the system, and overcomes the defects of high dust emission in the operation.
AGICO Cement Separator Working Principle
In the working process of the cyclone air separator, the material enters the separation chamber through the feed inlet at its upper part, and then falls on the distribution table through the powder pipe between the upper and lower cones of the medium-coarse powder collecting cone.
Driven by high-speed motor and transmission device, the distribution table rotates along the axis. Under the action of inertial centrifugal force, the materials on the table are evenly scattered around.
At this time, the separation chamber is circulated with high-speed airflow generated by fans. In the dispersed materials, the coarse particles are thrown to the inner wall of the chamber under the action of inertial centrifugal force and slide down along the wall surface and falls into the tails cone. The rest of the material is rolled up by the airflow, and another part of the coarse powder particles are screened under the impact of the gale blade.
After passing through the gale blade, the medium-coarse powder and fine powder continue to rise through the vertical guide vane and enter the secondary separation area under the action of the air flow.
Under the action of the strong and stable plane turbulence formed by the rotating rejector cage, the medium-coarse powder in the air flow is thrown to the vertical guide vane by centrifugal force and loses kinetic energy, falls into the tails cone and is discharged through the medium-coarse powder outlet.
The fine powder enters the cyclone separator along with the circulating air and then slides into the fine powder collection cone to become the finished product.
|Models||Finess R0.08%||Air Flow m3/h||Rotating Speed rpm||Motor Power kw||Capacity t/h|