Product Name: Hammer crusher
Designed Capacity: 10 ~ 600 TPH
Condition: Brand new
Application: limestone, metal ore, sand frac, coal, construction aggregate, gravel, etc.
Our AGPCZ series heavy hammer crusher is a new crusher model developed according to the development trend of the crushing industry and in combination with our experimental data. This series of hammer crushers adopt alloy composite hammers, with production capacities ranging from 100 tons to 3000 tons per hour. Compared with other hammer crushers, their hammer heads have better wear resistance, greater rotational inertia, higher rotor kinetic energy, and also have the characteristics of large feed particle size, high crushing ratio, and low maintenance costs.
A hammer crusher is a kind of equipment for crushing materials in the form of impact. It is suitable for fine crushing of medium-hard materials (such as limestone, slag, coke, coal, etc.), and is widely used in cement, chemical, electric power, metallurgy and other industrial fields.
1. This series of equipment has a high degree of automation and a high crushing ratio. The crushed materials are cubic without internal cracks, but with high compressive strength and good grain size.
2. This series of equipment is convenient to maintain. Its vulnerable parts are made of raw materials with solid compression and wear resistance, leading to a low wear rate and a long service life during the material crushing operation, which greatly saves maintenance and repair costs.
3. We have designed and developed a variety of models for this series of equipment, with the output ranging from 100TPH to 3000TPH, and can freely adjust the discharge granularity to meet the production needs of enterprises of different sizes.
4. The hammer crushers of this series adopt a non-grate design, which will not cause internal blockage when crushing earth-rich raw materials or wet materials.
5. Our hammer crusher adopts high-quality alloy composite hammer heads, which have high hardness and good wear resistance and can greatly extend the service life of the machine and save production costs.
|Name||Model||SPC||Parameters||Capacity (t/h)||Motor power(KW)||Weight (t)||Size|
|Hammer crusher||AGPC-64||φ600ⅹ400||Charge<100mm, discharge<15mm||12-15||18.5||1.3||1935ⅹ110ⅹ1122|
|Hammer crusher||AGPC-86||Φ800ⅹ600||Charge<200mm, discharge<10mm||18-24||55||2.5||2523ⅹ1525ⅹ1020|
|Hammer crusher||AGPC-0808||Φ800ⅹ800||Charge<50mm, discharge<5mm||15-20||55||5.18||1590ⅹ1935ⅹ1390|
|Hammer crusher||AGPC-108||Φ1000ⅹ800||Charge<200mm, discharge<13mm||20-50||110||6.5||3514ⅹ2230ⅹ1515|
|Hammer crusher||AGPC-1010||Φ1000ⅹ1000||Charge<200mm, discharge<13mm||40-60||115||7.6||2230ⅹ2220ⅹ1515|
|Impacting hammer crusher||AGPFC-1210||Φ1250ⅹ1000||Charge<200mm, discharge<10mm Rotor speed: 730r/min||60-80||130||14.4||2408ⅹ2247ⅹ2392|
|Impacting hammer crusher||AGPFC-1412||Φ1400ⅹ1200||Charge<250mm, discharge<20mm Rotor speed: 540r/min||70-100||150||17.5||2500ⅹ2625ⅹ2760|
|Impacting hammer crusher||AGPFC-1616||Φ1600ⅹ1600||Charge<800mm, discharge<20mm Rotor speed: 550r/min||150-220||315||34||2840ⅹ3380ⅹ3120|
|Impacting hammer crusher||AGPFC-2018||Φ2000ⅹ1800||Charge<800mm, discharge<25mm Rotor speed: 551r/min||350-450||630||75.1||7400ⅹ3700ⅹ4511|
|Single-stage hammer crusher||AGTPCD-1412||Φ14200ⅹ1200||Charge<600ⅹ600ⅹ900mm, discharge<25mm (residue on sieve:10%)||70-120||185||25.39||3285ⅹ3104ⅹ3039|
|Single-stage hammer crusher||AGTPCD-1616||Φ1650ⅹ1640||Charge≤800mm, discharge<25mm 95%||160-220||315+5.5||41||3420ⅹ3300ⅹ3230|
|Single-stage hammer crusher||AGTPCD-2022||Φ2000ⅹ2200||Charge<1500mm. discharge<25mm, spindle speed: 370r/min||400-600||800+45||145||6000ⅹ5000ⅹ4800|
The main working part of this series of heavy hammer crushers is the rotor with hammer heads. The rotor is composed of a main shaft, a disc, pin shafts, and hammers.
When the crusher is running, the motor drives the rotor to rotate at high speed in the crushing chamber. The material fed from the upper feeding port is crushed after being hit, impacted, and ground by high-speed moving hammers, and falls into the lower sieve plate, where they are screened and discharged.
Q: What is the price of a hammer crusher?
A: The price of a hammer crusher is affected by many factors. The cost of crushers with different specifications and output capacities will vary greatly. Besides, the freight of different regions also affects the price. Please contact us by phone or email for a detailed equipment quotation.
Q: Does AGICO supply spare parts for hammer crushers?
A: Yes, our company can manufacture and provide hammer heads and other parts of hammer crushers. Our crusher hammers are made of high manganese alloy material with excellent strength and wear resistance. We can also process and manufacture various crusher accessories according to the drawings provided by clients.
Q: What role do hammer crushers play in cement plants?
A: In the cement plant, the hammer crusher is often used in the limestone crushing section of the raw material preparation process to conduct deep shaping crushing of the raw material after coarse crushing, thus reducing the working stress of the raw mill and greatly reducing the energy consumption in the raw meal grinding process.