Hydraulic Roller Press
Designed Capacity: 290 ~ 1580 TPD
Customized Design: Support
Condition: Brand new
Roller Width: 800 ~ 1600 mm
Application: crushing and pre-grinding of limestone, coal, clinker, etc.
The cement roller press is a type of material crushing machine which is often used in cement plants. It usually works together with a ball mill to form a pre-grinding or final-grinding system for the grinding of raw materials, coal, and clinker.
Compared with the traditional tube mill and ball mill, the roller press has lower energy consumption and higher production efficiency, consumes less steel, and produces less noise, which is suitable for new plant construction and old plant reconstruction.
AGICO Roller Press Advantages
1. The roller surface is built-up welded, which effectively reduces the generation and diffusion of micro-cracks during the welding process. The hardened layer has high hardness (>HRC58) and high toughness. The service life of the roller is over 8000 hours and the daily maintenance is simple.
2. The hydraulic system of the roller press uses aeronautical hydraulic technology and is extremely reliable.
3. The combination of the hydraulic system and the complete automatic control system of the roller press achieves: load control of the main drive motor of the roller press; deviation control and automatic correction of the gap between two rollers; self-diagnosis of the fault.
4. The matching separator integrates the functions of material cake scattering, grading and drying, and has a low operating cost and high operating rate.
5. The automatic control system adopts the fuzzy control principle and is equipped with components from world-famous suppliers.
Specifications & Parameters
|Type||Roller diameter (mm)||Roller width (mm)||Feed size (mm)||Output (t/h)||Power (kW)|
The models showed on above are the hydraulic roller presses we can offer. Please feel free to send us a message if you are interested in our products!
Interested in our products? Send a message now and we will provide you with more information!
Roller Press Working Principle
The design of the main body of the roller press is a frame structure. It is equipped with two rollers, a moving roller and a fixed roller, and each of them has a set of driving devices to rotate in the opposite direction at a slow speed. The moving roller slides horizontally under the push of a group of hydraulic cylinders to keep a certain gap between the two rollers.
When the raw material enters the gap between the two rollers vertically from the upper hopper, the material particles in contact with the roller surface are subjected to direct pressure from the roller surface, and the particles inside the gap are compacted by the two rotating rollers. The materials are crushed under the action of multi-point pressure generated during this process.
Working Principle of the Hydraulic System
The hydraulic pump supplies pressure oil to the system to push the oil cylinder to extend. When the pressure rises to the working level, the pressure relay sends a signal to stop the rotation of the hydraulic pump motor. At this moment, the system is in the pressure maintaining state, that is, the pressure maintaining circuit composed of accumulator and hydraulic control one-way valve keeps the working pressure of the oil cylinder, so that the hydraulic cylinder drives the rotating rollers to continuously crush raw materials.
After the hydraulic system works for a period of time, when the pressure drops to the minimum working pressure value due to leakage and other factors, the pressure relay sends a signal to make the oil pump motor start to replenish oil to the system and increase the oil pressure to the normal working pressure level.