We are AGICO Cement, a professional cement equipment manufacturer and cement plant project contractor. We can provide global customers with a comprehensive vertical kiln cement plant solution.
The vertical shaft kiln (VSK), or vertical kiln, is a kind of industrial equipment used to calcinate cement clinker. It is often used in small and medium-sized cement plants for cement production. With the continuous development of cement production technology, the shaft kiln in many regions of the world has been replaced by the rotary kiln, a more advanced cement clinker calcination equipment. However, in the vast underdeveloped areas, the shaft kiln is still an important equipment for producing cement because of its low price and simple design.
Vertical Shaft Kiln Solutions
There are three VSK systems available:
1. Traditional VSK: Clinker output capacity from 60TPD to 400TPD
2. Patented AC VSK: Clinker output capacity from 500TPD to 1000TPD
3. Patented Differential VSK: Clinker output capacity from 700-1500TPD
After years of research and improvement on cement shaft kilns by our technical research and development team, we have developed two new types of shaft kilns on the basis of the traditional mechanical shaft kilns and successfully applied for national patents for them. We named these two kinds of shaft kilns AC VSK and differential discharge VSK respectively.
These two new shaft kilns have their own characteristics. Compared with traditional shaft kilns, their output and energy utilization ratio are greatly improved. According to customers’ specific needs and production conditions, we can customize the optimal shaft kiln scheme for them.
AC Vertical Shaft Kiln
AC shaft kiln is an energy-saving and environment-friendly semi-dry clinker calcinating kiln developed by our company. In the design, we took “environmental protection, energy conservation and consumption reduction, waste utilization” as the starting point, based on a number of independent invention patents and utility model patents, drew lessons from the design concept, advanced technology and equipment of the new dry process cement, and combined it with today’s industry-leading technology to develop this product.
- Low investment: The investment per ton in the newly built equivalent production capacity is 60% of that in the dry-process rotary kiln;
- Small land occupation: The land occupation of the newly built equivalent production capacity is 70% of the dry-process rotary kiln;
- Low energy consumption: standard coal consumption for clinker per ton is <100kg, which is 90% of 110kg, the dry-process rotary kiln target; cement consumption per ton is <60 KWH, which is 63% of 95 KWH, the dry-process rotary kiln target;
- Excellent environmental protection: All materials are processed with the micro-negative pressure dust collection control technology with one machine connected to many points and the silo bottom intelligent anti-flushing material technology. The test density at the dust discharge outlet of the whole production line is <50mg/m3, meeting the clean production and environmental protection indicators in the industry;
- Wide waste utilization scope: Besides coal and a small amount of clay, and the utilization ratio of waste residue and tailings as raw materials for production can reach 80 to 85% of the total feeding amount, which is hard for large-scale dry kiln production process;
- High quality: Clinker strength can reach 28~34 MPa in three days and 54~61 MPa in 28 days. PC42.5 grade cement can be stably produced and bulk cement can be produced with 100% utilization;
- Intelligent automatic control: The whole processing line applies DCS collection and distribution plus lower position machine and multi-channel self-control technology. All production process points have realized intelligent automatic control.
Differential Discharging Kiln
The differential discharging kiln is a patented product developed by our company after more than ten years. It breaks through the technical bottleneck of traditional shaft kiln, fully ensures uniform ventilation and discharging through technical means, greatly improves clinker output and quality, and greatly reduces energy consumption.
The differential kiln discharges clinker through the combined discharging mode of edge annular discharging and middle strong stroke discharging. This discharging method of differential kiln can skillfully meet and utilize the side wall effect of traditional mechanical shaft kiln. Simply speaking, the clinker at the edge is formed quickly, and the annular discharge at the edge is also fast; The formation of clinker in the middle is slow, and the discharging of strong stroke in the middle is also slow. Even the rotation can be stopped as required. In the actual use of this discharging mode, all the discharged clinker is high-quality clinker, and it is not easy to have the phenomenon of kiln wall sticking and ring forming. It can realize the door closing operation and reduce the labor intensity.
- The combination of central transmission and edge transmission for differential discharging enhances “central air” and eliminates “core pulling”, “yellow-core material” and overburned material.
- The central tower, annular grate ring, and large gear are designed into multi-layer and multi-stage split types. It is very convenient to manufacture, install and replace.
- Horizontal multi-directional air chamber ventilation is adopted to completely solve the problem of uneven ventilation in the kiln and achieve the balance of feeding, calcinating, and discharging.